Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Acertara Headquarters, Longmont
• Professionally interface with various customer contacts and effectively utilize/engage virtual team including Regional Sales Manager, VP of Sales and Engineering to solidify relationship between customer and Acertara. Drive and share best practices across the team. Work well in a team by striving to enhance Acertara’s effectiveness.
• Maintain/earn customer loyalty by providing best in class customer service to all Acertara customers. Promote customer satisfaction by working with internal support organization to resolve customer related issues
• Maintain knowledge of each account’s history, contacts and purchasing preferences for designated products and services
• Open and maintain customer records by updating account information.
• Recommend potential products, services, or improvements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepares product or service reports that answer customer questions and provide information to management.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Problem solving skills.
Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce.com
Understanding of Acertara’s products and their value added to the customer.
Interested? Apply here: email@example.com